Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Daniel's Visit to the Alamo City

In early January I received a phone call from my brother Daniel saying that he was in Texas on a run, he drives for England Trucking. His trainer gave him permission to stop in San Antonio while they were waiting for another load. I grabbed all of my kids and Chris and we went down to the truck stop to eat dinner with him. This was my first visit from Daniel since I moved to Texas twelve years ago so we were all very happy to have him here. The kids were impressed with the trucks and got to look around the cab a bit.

Here we are all in front of the truck. Daniel, make sure you tell your trainer thanks again for this great visit!

Anna fell asleep and got to snuggle her Uncle Daniel a little while.

Daniel, our mighty driver!

3 comments:

Tiff and Chris said...

How cute that Anna fell asleep-so sweet. Looks like y'all ahd a good time...its always great to spend time with family, especially ones you haven't seen in awhile.

Sandra Davis said...

Fun fun!! :) Can't believe that your kids already look so much older to me....wasn't I just barely there?? Kids just seem to grow up so quickly!!

The Bright Family said...

I want my brother to come see me! Looks like ya'll had fun. :)