Sunday, October 5, 2008

Having fun with my Blog

There are a couple of things I added to our blog today that I wanted to share.
  1. Amber's Photography link. I am still having trouble finding the right way to add pictures, but if you go to Amber's Photography you can see some of the pictures she took of our family a few weeks ago when they were here.
  2. A link to my friend Trish's Recipe blog. She is a great cook so I had to put her link on my blog list to have access to her yummy recipes. She made the macaroni and cheese for my family a couple of nights ago and it was delicious.
  3. We have music! The kids helped me pick out some of the ones on our list. I hope you enjoy listening as much as we did. We have spent most of the night dancing to them.

2 comments:

Naomi said...

It's about time you posted something new! I love what you've done. It's soo cute! And how about that debate?

Misty said...

HI!!! I saw your blog from Emily's!! So great to see you! Mine is private. But email me so I can get you on!!!! matannery@gmail.com
It will be fun to keep up with you guys!